Latest Travel Updates
All Travel Talk trips due to depart before February 20th 2021 have been suspended. *Bansko tours are suspended until 31 January 2021.
The safety and well-being of our passengers, as well as staff and communities we visit, is our utmost priority, and in view of the latest WHO guidance, all Travel Talk trips due to depart before 20 Feburary 2021 have been suspended.
Our team will contact all affected passengers, prioritizing the most imminent cases and upcoming departures in date order. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
We are closely following the official advice from the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office – gov.uk and ABTA. While we adjust to this new world, we are committed to ensuring your peace of mind with enhanced health & safety standards and protocols on our tours. We have also adapted our booking and change policies to the constantly changing atmosphere due to the pandemic, granting you further flexibility. Please make sure to follow this page for regular updates.
Finally, we appreciate your support and welcome everyone to show kindness to each other during these difficult times. We are all looking forward to sharing many more adventures to come…
Tours Due to Depart Before 20 February 2021
- We will be in contact with all affected passengers due to depart before 20 February 2021 (Turkey tours excluded) to provide a trip credit redeemable for travel before 31 December 2022. *
Tours Due to Depart After 20 February 2021
- Currently, all tours due to depart from 20 February 2021 are planned to continue while we monitor the official advice day by day. In case there is a change or your trip is suspended, you will be contacted by our team directly.
- The due date for the full balance payment has been reduced to 15 days prior to the departure date for all bookings. You can also postpone or change your tour without any fees until 15 days prior to the departure date. Other than these exceptions which provide further flexibility, our standard Terms & Conditions will apply.
- If you postpone or suspend your tour which is due to depart after 20 February 2020, you will be provided a trip credit redeemable for travel before 31 December 2022.*
These temporary conditions are valid until further notice.
* The offer is valid until further notice and only for tours due to depart within the specified dates. Refund in the form of trip credit redeemable for travel until 31 December 2022. Credit is not redeemable for cash and the new booking is subject to changes in tour price. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Updated: December 15th, 2020 – 13:19(GMT)