Flight Discount Voucher
What is the Flight Discount Voucher?
Travel Talk has partnered up with STA Travel Australia to reimburse you a portion of your tour cost as a flight discount! For each tour booked, you will receive a Flight Discount Voucher worth up to AU$1,000 to fly from any airport to any destination you wish.
The flight discount for each tour can be found in the “Dates & Rates” section of our website for each date. Upon making the full payment of your tour, you will receive your flight discount voucher with the steps to redeem.
To compare costs, visit our trusted partners at www.statravel.com.au and get the best rates around. Together with your flight discount provided by Travel Talk, there is no better option.
How to redeem?
1- Once you make full payment for a tour, you will receive your flight discount voucher from Travel Talk based on your tour price. As the tour price varies per date and tour, so does the flight discount.
2- To book your flight with the discount voucher, go to www.statravel.com.au, and find your flight. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 418 611.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion only applies to bookings made directly via Travel Talk website from Australia or New Zealand in AU$.
2. The discount voucher is valid for flight bookings made via STA Travel Australia only. The discount voucher must be used in its entirety in a single transaction.
3. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and redeemable only through STA Travel’s Travel Talk Team on 1300 418 611 or email@example.com .
4. The flight ticket can be issued at any STA shop in Australia ONLY after you contact the above phone number or e-mail address to redeem your voucher.
5. The voucher is not redeemable online or in store, is non-refundable, non-transferable nor redeemable for cash.
6. The flight discount voucher can be used for any flights departing from and arriving at any airport. Domestic bookings and flights not originating from Australia will incur a $25 per person service fee.
7. Each voucher code is unique and can be used once only. It is valid for new flight bookings only.
8. The discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Any amounts leftover are non-refundable.
9. The flight reservation process is between the passenger and the flight provider. Travel Talk is not responsible for any issues regarding flights, or flight reservations, and does not ticket or charge any party for such purposes. In this case, please contact STA Travel Australia.