Digital Marketing Executive
Travel Talk is seeking a passionate and hard-working Digital Marketing Executive to provide invaluable marketing and content support to our small London-based team. This varied role requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing specialist role, with degree qualifications or similar. A keen interest in travel is also advantageous. The role occasionally requires work outside of normal business hours.
With over 20 years’ experience in guided adventures to 20+ countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and more – Travel Talk is all about making long lasting memories and experiences! We offer incredible adventures for 18 to 39s with a base of Australian and New Zealander expats in the UK, as well as travellers from the USA, Canada and Europe. Our new Digital Marketing Executive will have a strong understanding of or relatability to this market.
– Advising on and executing social media strategies and campaigns
– Managing social media communities and platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
– Managing and executing digital partnerships with third parties.
– Managing Influencer and Affiliate Program, including sourcing and liaising with influencers.
– Creating and maintaining SEO-friendly content and copywrite for the website and blog.
– Assisting and executing EDM campaigns.
– Facilitating monthly events and annual Travel Expo.
– Assisting Marketing Director with traditional marketing collateral including print and advertisement.
– Networking and attendance at Industry and Partner events.
– Supporting the Marketing Director and UK Manager with ad-hoc tasks
Experience and qualifications
- In-depth experience and knowledge of social media platforms including trends and analytics is essential
– Experience in Google Analytics and SEO
– Strong copywriting and content production skills
– Experience using CRM
– Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop would be advantageous
– Creative individual with an eye for design
– Youth-orientated and well-presented individual
– Excellent verbal and communication skills
– Degree-qualified with minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing.
– Interest in travel
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send your CV and a one-page cover letter addressing your experience to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 14 March 2021.