Morocco is a dream destination! Rolling red sand dunes, camping under the starry nights, the hustle and bustle of the souks and weaving through the streets of the medinas, it’s a country that should be on your travel radar.
It’s a one of a kind travel experience, and to help you make the most of you trip we’ve made a list of our top 12 things not to miss in Morocco.
1. Camp under the stars in the Sahara
2. Drive in a 4 x4 jeep safari through the Sahara Desert
3. Watch the epic craftsmanship at the leather tanneries in Fez
4. Experience a sensory overload in the Marrakesh souks
5. Make new mates in the desert
6. Re-enact Games of Thrones at Ait Ben Haddou which was one of the many filming locations used in the series.
7. Watch the waves roll in at Essaouira
8. Relax in a traditional Moroccan riad
9. Gaze at the largest mosque in Africa, Hassan II Mosque
10. Visit the symbol of Rabat, the 144ft Hassan Tower
11. Take a photo of the most ‘gramed street in Morocco
12. Eat a delicious tagine (or twenty)
Ready to go on adventure to a Morocco? Our Morocco tours range from 8 to 10 days, plus our combo tours. See more information about our Morocco tours here.