Decisions, decisions, decisions. As quoted by St. Augustine; “The world is a book and those who do not travel, only read one page”. This is so true, right? 2017 is a new year with new travel ideas, itineraries and inspirations. The world offers the most weird and wonderful places just waiting to be explored by you. We’re sure that the more you travel, the bigger the travel bug bites and the larger your travel bucket-list gets.
We’ve composed a list of some ultimate ideas for you for 2017. Here’s Travel Talk’s 2017 Travel bucket-list.
1.Venture to Iceland to see the magical and elusive Northern Lights.
2. The Taj Mahal is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the world and no trip to India would be complete with a visit to this impressive structure.
3. The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt – These are what childhood dreams are made of!
4. Soaring high over the mind-blowing landscape of Cappadocia, Turkey in a hot air balloon.
5. Visit Patan Durbar Square; A UNESCO World Heritage Site in Nepal full of Hindu temples, Buddhist monuments and amazing carvings.
6. A visit to Morocco is not complete without experiencing the Sahara. It is the world’s largest desert covering an area roughly the size of America.
7. Take a trip to Petra, a huge, one-off city, carved into rock and is without a doubt Jordan’s most precious treasure.
8. Experience the biggest religious monument ever constructed, Angkor Wat – Located in Cambodia.
9. Red Square is a city square in Moscow, Russia. It is the core of the city and a must-see!
10. Party with the rich and famous in Hvar, Croatia.